- DMTA certified 2012.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D. 2012. Dean’s award 2009.
- Domestic violence clinic 2011. Highest distinction.
- University of Maine, B.A. 2004. Summa cum laude.
- Grady Prize 2004.
- Lion’s Club Scholarship for exemplary work in AIDS and sexual health education of high school students.
- The Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation, member. http://www.mcfm.org/mcfm-members/C?page=1
- Mediate.com, associate mediator. http://www.mediate.com/mediator/details.cfm?id=30748
- Extensive solo and partnered mediations throughout Massachusetts.
- Founder and mediator at The Massachusetts Mediation Group, 2012-present.
- Legal Assistant, The Law Office of Nancy Baskin. 2013.
- Student Attorney, Greater Boston Legal Services. Family Law and Domestic Violence. Assisted in running the SuffolkProject. 2011-2012.
- Intake Coordinator, Community Dispute Resolution Center, Cambridge. 2011.
- Intern, The Law Offices of Pamela Schaffer, Cambridge. 2010.
- Territory Manager, Diversified Communications, Portland Maine. June of 2004 to July of 2009.